Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Caught my Arrow # 2

Caught my Arrow is a meme originally known as IMM and hosted by The Story Siren featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.



Welcome 2013!!!


They say thirteen is bad luck, but what do they know. I'm kicking the year with some great books.


This week I received Order of the Dimensions from the author, Irene Helenowski. A tempting book about time-travelling. (Thank You)



I also purchased a copy of Wonder and borrowed The Maze Runner from the library.


Can't wait to post my reviews. 

2 comments:

  1. The Maze Runner is sooooo good!!!!!! Especially if you're a massive fan of dystopians (like me!!) Or even if you're not, it's still a fantabulous book! Hope you like it! I really need to read Wonder, have been meaning to for a while!

    Happy Reading! :D
    Catherine @ The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete