Thursday, January 10, 2013

Caught my arrow # 3


Caught my Arrow is a meme originally known as IMM and hosted by The Story Siren featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Happy Thursday!!


People recommended The Raven Boys to me so many times that I just had to read it. Luckily my library allows me to order whatever book I want. I also managed to borrow a copy of Bright's Light.



I also purchased Patience, Princess Catherine by Carolyn Meyer. 


Can't wait to post my reviews. 

3 comments:

  1. I also just recently picked up The Raven Boys! I'm excited to start it! I'll forward to your review! Haven't heard of the other two but I'll have to check them out on Goodreads! Your library orders whatever? Lucky!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    Also check out our new meme, the Leap Frog Follow Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real lucky. Although most people only order movies :(

      Delete
  2. Youve been nominated!

    http://curling-up-with-a-good-book.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete