Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Caught my arrow # 5


Caught my Arrow is a meme originally known as IMM and hosted by The Story Siren featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.



It's minus 30 here in Montreal. Yes, even my arrow is frozen. At least I get to stay home in company of my precious books.


This week I was honored to receive Jen MinkMan's Shadow of Time. A paranormal/ romance between Hannah and Josh who happens  to be Navajo. Hot, right? Until Hannah is plagued by strange nightmares.

For those who wish to know just how hot Navajo men are, here is a picture. 



Also, I borrowed Looking for Alaska and Until I Die from the library, and plan to read them this weekend under the covers. 


What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. Man that's cold. We are about 25 degrees Fahrenheit here. Hope you get to cuddle up and read!

    New follower :)

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started "Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn and am loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Gillian Flynn. I still haven't read Gone Girl!!

      Delete
  3. Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check my site for the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate to rub in it but it was 81 degrees over here in AZ! Okay, I enjoyed rubbing it in a little *evil laugh.* Nice books this week, I can't wait to see your review on Looking For Alaska!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices! :) Thank you for stopping by my post.

    ReplyDelete