Thursday, January 31, 2013

Caught my arrow # 6

Caught my Arrow is a meme originally known as IMM and hosted by The Story Siren featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.



January is at an end. I'm happy to finish the month with Marking Time (Courtesy of April White).


It arrived this week with a bookmark and a premise that will most definitely keep me up at night. You can find more information here on Goodreads.




Also, I borrowed Starters from the library. 



What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my site! Ooh! Starters! I'll have to see if my library has it in stock. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Starters. I don't read as much YA as I used to, but it was a real hit with me. I am so glad that I read it. I will be on the lookout for your review.

    ReplyDelete