Sunday, January 6, 2013

Review: Order of the Dimensions


Prepare for the unexpected. 

Seriously, I wasn't expecting the story to throw me into the action so fast. After only a few pages the characters were time traveling and not all out of choice. Jane, the protagonist, was forced to go from single, to married, to a mother, to a cop; while the evil Dr. Zelov scorned from his unrequited love for her, kept getting better at his task.

The experiments were well explained. I could tell, the author placed a lot of thought into them. Don't worry though, narration was cut short allowing dialogue to take over. 

Since I found myself "kindred" with Jane it shocked me somewhat to have many other characters introduced throughout the story, but the action kept me turning the pages. 

Can't wait to see what Helenowski comes up with next. 

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I enjoyed reading your take on it. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Natali - glad you liked the action :)

    Irene
    www.facebook.com/OrderofTheDimensions

    ReplyDelete