Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Hmm, this week's question was tough. I took a look at my bookcase to see which authors appeared the most and was able to draw a good conclusion.
Sorry, Miss Piggy. But I only picked authors who I've read more than one book. No hard feeli-- ouch, that hurt!!
Top Ten Authors on my Auto-Buy List
1. Suzanne Collins I fell in love with The Hunger Games Trilogy before the movie came out and have a Mockingjay pin on my winter jacket.
2. J.K. Rowling Harry Potter is the only series I've ever re-read.
3. Cassandra Clare Can't get enough of her books. I'm about to read City of Lost Souls.
4. Veronica Roth Divergent captivated me instantly and made me a fan.
5. Richelle Mead I always pick up one of her books whenever I need a paranormal fix.
6. Sarah Dessen Her stories are deep and heartfelt.
7. Kelley Armstrong I'm hooked. Her books always carry an element of surprise.
8. Maggie Stiefvater I have no clue how she writes with such intensity. Every single word counts.
9. Deb Caletti For some reason, her contemporary stories always hit close to home.
10. John Green The only man in the list. Not that they aren't many great male authors out there. Simply that John has a way with words that make me pause and think.