Thursday, April 25, 2013

Review: The Immortal Rules



Are vampire evil demons who only care about blood, destined to live an immortal lonely life? Allison's vampire creator tells her that she'll "always be a monster. There is no turning back from it. But what type of monster you become is entirely up to you."

Allison has such will power it's impossible not to join her team. I was put off reading this book due to its big volume (it's big, 485 pages). Surprisingly, the pages kept turning themselves with all the action and romance imaginable. The characters were versatile and interesting. Like Jeb who was always hiding something. And Zeke, a
 love interest, completely worth it. I couldn't get enough. 





More from Kawaga


6 comments:

  1. Been a long time since I've read a vampire book this one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this one too. I'm looking forward to reading more in the series.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was putting of reading this one because I read The Iron King also by Julie Kagawa and did not enjoy as much as I hoped to. But after reading all these wonderful reviews about it, I got to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read that one yet. I'm a big scared now, since I'm not too crazy about Fey.

      Delete