Friday, May 17, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday: Summer is Magic

Parajunkee Alison Can Read



FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY

Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back



Q: School is out! What is your favorite summer reading book? 

My definition of summer is: laughter and margaritas. Add a hot tub/pool to that and you get heaven, just like this little wonder called Ten Things we did and probably shouldn't have by Sarah Mlynowski.

It's light, it's funny and talks about parties, rooming with your best friend, and dealing with a love triangle. Important things to learn during the summertime.






6 comments:

  1. Hmm, I love reading Narnia in the winter, I guess for summer I could plan my re-read for the HP series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Not my kind of read but glad you enjoy it! It's always good to have that go to read for particular times of year!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it, I'll look it up via Goodreads!

    Julianna Smith
    http://readingintwilight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds so interesting! I've just added it to my to-read list. Here's my link if you are interested. :]

    Adelma
    http://beautifulchaptersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I'm a new follower via GFC.
    I love just keeping my reading the same during the summer but I especially love Nicholas Sparks.
    I'd really appreciate it if you could hop over to my blog and follow me too.
    Thanks heaps,
    My FF
    Music Plus Books
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete