Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday: Pedro Dies


Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY



Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back



Q: What is your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you are not American or Canadian what is your favorite holiday food?

Although, Canadians prefer to carve ham during Thanksgiving, I love turkey. Eating turkey on Thanksgiving always reminds me of the movie Giant and the terrible scene that ensued once the children found out they were eating a friend.






7 comments:

  1. I do like turkey but lately I prefer ham

    New follower, GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey is so yummy! I always look forward to it during the holidays.

    Followed via Bloglovin.

    My FF: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/11/feature-and-follow-7-thanksgiving-food.html?showComment=1385750384778#c384589569204502590

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I actually prefer ham myself! So I am usually the only one eating that at Thanksgiving dinner, but oh well! :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer turkey over ham. But I tend to be picky when it comes to ham.

    Happy #FF. New GFC follower. Check my blog out at http://www.mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow. Followed u back.

    ReplyDelete