Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Restless Temptation



 




TOP REASONS TO BLOG AND READ 
















C.S. Lewis once said: "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me,"  which brings me to my main reasons for reading and blogging:


Reading is Endless

There will always be more books than you can ever read. So many different genres when you need a change. It's versatile.



Blogging Allows you to Connect

Imagine the most amazing flavor of ice cream and not being able to describe it to others because they believe desserts are dull. Blogging allows us readers to interact together and dissect those books we love so much.


Keep Updated

When does the new book from so and so come out...? Is it worth the read...? All topics mentioned through blogging.


ARCS

A.k.a Advance reading copies. Bloggers don't always have to wait for the publishing date to read a book copy.



7 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I almost threw in ARCs myself, but then again, I don't always get those. Sob! But when I do, I treasure them and behold in all their shiny, early glory! Great list!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice points, I was so tempted to throw in ARCs as well because they are amazing, I get e-arcs and I get excited over ever single download. Great picks :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading is so exciting, too bad so many people skip books.

      Delete
  3. I loved your post! I wish I could get ARCs, but there's still a long way to go for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Doris. Hopefully, it will inspire people to read even more, lol.

    ReplyDelete