Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Just give me the whole store



 




TOP TEN BOOKS I ASPIRE TO READ BUT DON'T OWN YET

Love the topic this week. It's a nice, gentle way of asking "Should I read this at all? Do you recommend it?" So please, let me know.






Better than Perfect by Simone Elkeles

Found her Perfect Chemistry series addictive. Looking forward to get into this one.











Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

I don't think there is a YA book blogger out there that hasn't heard of Rowell. Fangirl was a hit.

The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen

Not my proudest words but "the cover got to me!!"













City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Read all The Mortal Instruments (even saw the movie) except this one.











Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

I'm excited about this one. Amazon Canada has none to sell at the moment O_O  Did they run out?













N0S4A2 by Joe Hill

Comes highly recommended by grown men.















Order of Darkness by Philippa Gregory

I'm due for this sequel.














The Program by Suzanne Young 

Keep reading great reviews about this one, plus I love the way they are holding hands. I want to read about characters that stick together through hard times.














UnSouled by Neal Shusterman

The finale of the Unwind series. I need to know if they can beat the system that wants to keep making organ donation mandatory.














Vitro by Jessica Khoury

I loved Origin, partly because it was a stand alone book. No need to wait for the ending. Khoury has a way of dealing suspense that calls to me. Can't wait to read this one.   







Which book topped your list?

14 comments:

  1. I loved Origin too! I still haven't got around to reading Vitro =/ somehow I keep forgetting about it. The Program is another I would love to read. I wasn't happy with the first book in Philippa Gregory's Order of Darkness series so I didn't continue on with it.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm going to have to write Vitro down before going into the bookstore :/

      Delete
  2. OOh nice picks! Haven't read any of these myself, but have seen 2, 4, 5 & 8 around a bit!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOS4A2 is really good. I want to purchase Isla someday as well, once I make a trip to my favorite indie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, great choices! Read City of Heavenly Fire and loved it, and Eleanor & Park is one of my all time favorites. Can't wait to read Isla, it's on my TTT today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you feel that way about Eleanor and Park :D Love encouragement

      Delete
  5. Isla was really good. I still need to read E&P and the Wild Cards series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have the City of Heavenly Fire. It's a tome. Just looking at it makes me pant. What? OMG! I need to get my hands on Better Than Perfect. I love Simone's Wild Cards and the first two books of Perfect Chemistry. XD

    Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool, yes I've heard about the length. I'm sure Cassandra Clare would have doubled it, if she'd had more time.

      Delete
  7. I want to read them all. My eyes are glittering with book envy.

    Amazing post and blog.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    P.s. I am dying to read the Simone Elkeles series, Wild Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Program has been on my list for a while now too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I followed you back via GFC :)
    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete