Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Hollywood Boulevard



 




TOP 2015 BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATIONS 


Too many books top my TBR list for 2015 (my Goodreads list is at 131 to be exact) and so I decided to spare you the scrolling and opted to discuss for Book to Film Adaptions I'm looking forward to in the coming year. 



Insurgent 

The movie is just a few months away. I loved what they did with Divergent, and can't wait to see the sequel come to life.















The Duff 

Okay, so the girl they picked as the ''Designated Ugly Fat Friend'' isn't neither fat nor ugly. But the boy does look charming. Why not give it a try?



Paper Towns

Looking forward to seeing Cara Delevingne on the big screen. She also has a part in Pan which made my list as well. 















Pan 

Granted, it's a loose   very loose adaptation of Peter Pan by J.M.Barrie but it looks awesome and includes Tiger Lily. 



Ant Man



Ant Man vs the evil bees! The first thing I said to myself after reading the comic book, was ''there is no way this could be made into a film.'' I got proven wrong.  











Mockingjay: Part II

I just saw part one, and I am super greedy, because I need part two. Right away!! 




Fifty Shades of Grey

On my to view list. Hope they combine most of the books into one film. 



Which movie is on your 2015 to view list?

5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I definitely can't wait to see Insurgent! Or Pan! Just saw that trailer the other day online and wow! I soooo wants to see that!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious for Insurgent and Mockingjay Part II too! Mockingjay Part I left the audience with a huge cliffhanger (although I've read the book) and I REALLY want to see the next portion interpreted on screen! Great choices, and enjoy your movies:)

    Claire @ Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. After watching Mockingjay, I just kind of sat there. I didn't know what to do with myself. Of course I read the book, and know what's going to the happen. But they just cut it off with this crazy cliffhanger (like Claire said ^). I went home satisfied, but super unstable. I can't wait for Part II.

    Check out my Top Ten? http://characterized.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought that anyone would make an Ant Man movie either. I didn't even know that they were going to make a movie, but I'm definitely going to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Duff and Fifty Shades of Grey ....I really want to watch them...:) Though I did not like Fifty Shades of Grey....but this title has always created chaos...whether it be the book or the movie..so do want to check out the movie. I really enjoyed The Duff so waiting for the movie. But, the trailer looks different from the book.

    ReplyDelete