Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Get Ur Book On



 




TOP BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS I SKIPPED


Lack of time? Overbooked? 

Enough with the excuses. I skipped these book recommendation for the simple reason that I always forget to pick them up at the bookstore. I need an App.





One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez


I'm definitely in the minority pile of Colombians that have not read a Garcia Marquez book. This one in particular is often raved about and I've been told to start getting to know the author with this Nobel Prize winner.









Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

"I can't go see the movie with you," I told my girls.

"But we are all going, Cupid. It's just a couple of hours."

"I ... haven't read the book yet." 


N0S4A2 by Joe Hill

This license plate came strongly recommended. An impossible to put down book. I vowed to pick it up as soon as I finish The Stand --  which is still laying on my night stand. 











Feed by Mira Grant

Zombies!! Oh, and just before bed time. I love it -- need to remember to pick this one up. 










Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


I adored the first two books and can easily imagine why everyone keeps recommending me this one. 















Which book topped your list?

9 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Feed. It's been recommended to me by a lot of people. I should probably read it. I did like Joe Hill's Heart Shaped Box, it totally creeper me out, but I haven't read NOS4A2. I have read One Hundred Years of Solitude, and it was wonderful. I hope you enjoy these when you finally get to read them. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I do feel more into picking up One Hundred Years this month.

      Delete
  2. Nice! Those are basically new to me ones! Hope you find time to read them soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isla is good, but I didn't find it to be as good as Anna or Lola. Feed intrigues me, but I'm a baby and am worried about nightmares. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It seems nothing will ever surpass Anna and Etienne <3

      Delete
  4. I loved Isla and the Happily Ever After. I think it's my favorite of the three. Feed seems really interesting. I've also been wanting to read 100 Years of Solitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember being very interested in Feed when I saw a review of it, but I haven't read it. I have a few books on my list, but the one that tops it is A Dance with Dragons. Martin will probably release the next book before I read this one.

    ReplyDelete