Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
TOP TEN THINGS I LIKE/DISLIKE ABOUT ROMANCE NOVELS
You can learn a lot from reading romance novels. There's something about looking at a relationship from afar that makes you say ''Why does she stay with him if he always puts her second?'' SO...
1) The life lessons you learn by reading them
2) Inspiring sweet romantic ideas
3) Books that contains some poetry
5) When they make me cry
6)Temporary Breakups when they should be together
7) Love triangles
9) Needy characters (the girl stays with a creep just because)
10) Unrealistic couples (they don't get into a single fight)
What do you like/dislike about romance novels?