Friday, March 27, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday: Spread the news

Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY



Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back


Q: Have you ever been to BEA? If not, what's stopping you?



School finals stopped me from going last year, but this time is different as I will be graduating next month!! I would love to see Mindy Kaling live as well as several of the YA authors signed up for the event.

What advice would you give new BEA attendees?


11 comments:

  1. I haven't been to BEA. It's way too expensive.
    Old follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-bea-attendance.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Germany, so.....
    Following you via GFC now!!
    Love the blog design by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/03/feature-follow-6-lets-talk-about-our.html
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been, but I really want to! Especially if Mindy Kaling is going! Hop[e you have a great time!
    Old follower :)
    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love her show. Need to read her book :p

      Delete
  5. It sounds like a great event, but it's too expensive and on the other side of the world, so I've never been to BEA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi great blog, love your reviews. This sounds like a cool event..
    Check out my blog:

    http://readersklub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'd love to make it there sometime! Since it's moving to Chicago next year it's just getting further from me. :P I hope you have a fantastic time when you go!

    Old follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete