Saturday, July 11, 2015

Caught my arrow #44

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Just came back from a wonderful Disney vacation. I did manage to get some reading here and there, but I must say that the lines were surprisingly short -- the longest one 30 min (and that was for Mickey Mouse). Here is what I'm reading this week:

Received from Publisher



Alive by Chandler Baker


Purchased


Vitro by Jessica Khoury

What are you reading this week?

11 comments:

  1. Nice! I've wanted to read Alive for a while, it sounds really good. Enjoy your new books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle :) I was expecting contemporary, and it turned to be more of a thriller. Great surprise!!

      Delete
  2. Wow..A Disney vacation sounds so cool. I hope you had loads of fun!
    Haven't heard of these books but will check them out and add to my TBR. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Here is my STS

    Enter the 2 Year Blogoversary Celebration Giveaways!!~ 2 Giveaways, 5 Winners and Over $170 in Prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! Alive sounds so amazing. I really want to check it out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these but I hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee! Haven't heard of that one but great cover!! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I also just went to Disney. I read a lot on our rides down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also went to Disney and we are both reading Alive. That is so weird :)

      Delete