Saturday, July 25, 2015

Caught my arrow #45

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Candance Bushnell's latest novel didn't get to sit on my nightstand for long. I'm a huge fan of her TV shows, and even though I own several of her books, this was the first I read. Also, I couldn't resist getting caught up in all the Ember rave.

Received from Publisher


Une photo publiée par natalia (@natyuniverse) le

Killing Monica by Candance Bushnell


Borrowed from Library


An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

What are you reading this week?

13 comments:

  1. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read An Ember in the Ashes! I need to squeeze it in sometime soon. I hope you enjoy these! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good so far. Two point-of views!

      Delete
  4. I still need to read An Ember in the Ashes as well! As soon as I work my way through some review books and few others that need to be read by September, I'm hoping to squeeze it in among some other reads I'm dying to read! Think they're June releases for the most part! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been a busy reading summer for me too. Trying to read outside a lot.

      Delete
  5. I have wanted to check out An Ember in the Ashes for the longest time. It sounds absolutely incredible! I've heard great things about it too. I hope you have an awesome week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy An Ember in the Ashes! I have that one on Audible, and plan to listen to it soon!!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got some great books this week. I am especially excited about an ember in the ashes

    I hope you enjoy these pretties :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete