Saturday, March 3, 2018

Every Day movie review


David Levithan doesn't need an introduction in the YA world. He has published several bestsellers including The Lover's Dictionary. It was with great enthusiasm that I walked into the movie theater to watch his masterpiece, Every Day, adaptation to the big screen. 

For the most part, the movie stayed true to the book. The actors, particularly Rhiannon, matched well with the book descriptions. Although I must admit that my non-reader friends found the plot extremely difficult to understand. I truly suggest reading the novel first. 

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first book; however, I am extremely cautious with this as it is a contemporary. I will have to try it to see whether I like it or not! Thanks for the movie review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommended it if you enjoy romance. Not sure what your favorite genres are. But there isn't much action.

      Delete